Honey, I hate to be the one who breaks the news, but life is not as you were thinking.
Sometimes faith can lack and it´s hard to be. It becomes hard to breathe and nothing seems as sweet as you see.
I believe that when it fades (life, I mean) you can feel everything deeper. I wish you could love me when I´m lost in that void.
I wish you could feel the void, but for me you are so far behind all these things that it´s impossible for you to understand.
I wish you tried.
To love me you have to be tougher, almost rash. I am not the princess you wish I were, because life is not this fairy tale, and my witchy side sometimes is stronger than I am.
Love me then, when I am weak. When I bitchy. When I am me.
Ignore me and I will always want more. Don´t show me that you are all mine, let me be. Be free of me and I will love more than ever.
I know that is not easy, I cannot be easy, life is only funny when you have to fight for things. Let me fight for you. Let me fight for me.
I won´t go down without fighting. We all have this dark side, mine is even darker. But, please, don´t walk away from me. Better, walk away and let me run after you.
Try.
And I will breathe even when it seems impossible.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas