I’d like to say that not because of you, but it’s all because of you

[letters to cleo – because of you]

When I say that my job is killing I really mean that it’s killing me. I have no time and no social life. How am I gonna find my prince charming sleeping every Saturday night?

It´s been a hard time work and study, I thought I could manage it but I don’t think so. I’m trying to get my mind out of this melancholy state buying everything I can but it’s not working.

Oh fuck. What the point anyway? I work to have money, so that I can go out with my friends, but I’m so tired of working my ass of when comes the time to go out I’m sleeping.

No wonder why my friends gave up calling me.

I just wanna some time for me. To laugh as I used to…And how I wish to have a crush on someone right now…even if this someone didn’t like me at all.

Time to go shopping babe:

New mobile is coming!

[and I have to correct all those bloody homework. Grrrrrrrrr]

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas